Our focus is to represent our clients in bankruptcy matters to limit losses and maximize recoveries. As part of this focus, we avoid filing unnecessary motions and actions that simply increase your legal expenses.
We handle routine services like filing proof of claims, preparing and negotiating reaffirmation agreements, motions for relief from stay and objecting to chapter 13 plans. We also handle non-routine matters like pursuit of a non-dischargeability order for Debtor fraud, defending clients in claims that they have violated the automatic stay and objections to Chapter 11 plans.
Our knowledge of credit unions allows us to help our clients exercise their cross-collateral clause and their right to deny or terminate membership of those clients who cause a loss. We help train our clients on how to exercise their rights in bankruptcy to maximize recoveries. We work with our financial institution clients to train them on how to handle routine matters in-house, saving them legal fees.
Our lawyers have combined experience of more than fifty years representing creditors in bankruptcy courts. The lawyers’ experiences in representing clients in commercial bankruptcy matters includes represented clients in the Chapter 11 cases filed by Toys R Us, Sears, Winn-Dixie, Alliance Leasing Corporation and Centrix Financial, LLC.
- Bankruptcy Assignment Form (File size: 69KB)
- Bankruptcy Assignment Form for Fannie Mae Loans (File size: 1.3MB)
- Proof of Claim Form B 10 (File size: 89KB)
- Mortgage Proof of Claim Attachment Form B 10A (File size: 50KB)
- Reaffirmation Agreement Cover Sheet (File size: 101KB)
- Reaffirmation Agreement – One Loan (File size: 669KB)
- Reaffirmation Agreement – Two Loan (File size: 740KB)