The SVL SourcExpo is a learning event for credit unions that focuses on collections, bankruptcy, foreclosure, and related issues. This event is in its sixteenth year and has grown from a one-day event to a three-day event. The goal of the SVL SourcExpo is to instruct, innovate, and inspire. SVL attorneys provide the instruction based on their combined experience of more than fifty-five years. We promote innovation by helping you to network and share ideas. Finally, we work to inspire your team to improve its processes and outcome. We hope you will join us in Orlando on July 21st through July 23rd.
- Two (2) tickets to attend the Sourcexpo including opening reception and group event on Thursday evening
- One standard eight (8) foot table for setting up display and handouts in vendor area
- Opportunity to speak before all attendees to describe services offered
- Logo on Sourcexpo landing page
- List of all attendees to the seminar
More details on how to register as a Vendor coming soon.